Rendered video should be contained in one video file, not a session from a video editing program.
Please provide a separate video file for each film or episode.
A video file could contain an audio track (draft), or the audio track could be provided separately.
Audio track parameters:
- Video format: “Mov” or “mp4”
- Video codec: h.264
- Resolution: 720 x 576 up to 1280 x 720
- Bitrate: 2000 kbps
- Key-frames each 12 frames, P and B frames: disabled
- Automatic key-frames: disabled
- Frame rate should correspond with your video master and have a standard value of 24fps, 25fps, 29,97fps, 30fps…
During QuickTime conversion the settings should look as follows:
Each video should contain timecode.
Timecode should be located in the letterbox area. Please place it on the top left or right, but you should not place it on the bottom or in the center of the frame. It should not cover any subjects or movement in the shot. You can find examples below: